You may call on me over here at Jean! Good day! =)

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Do You Emulate The Males?


Well, I don't. But there are people out there who do emulate males, such as male celebrities?

Here are some examples : David Beckham, Brad Pitt, Robert Pattingson, Christiano Ronaldo etc. You name it.

Do guys have guys idol?

There's a guy who wants to do as well as David Beckham, as far as I know, crystal-clear.


:: Conversation ::

Vicky : My boyfriend is a fan of David Beckham; he wears like him, he has his all sorts of posters and now he's asking me to cut my hair so that I'll look like Victoria Beckham!

Sue : That's real fanatic of him. But one thing, just pray and hope that he doesn't talk like David Beckham.

Sam : (Imitating David's quirky tone) Hello, I'm David Beckham.

Sue : Oh, you speak so like David Beckham!

Sam : Yea, I know.

Sue : Is your pants too tight?

Sam : Yes, it is.

Jean : (LOL) Speechless.

Note :: Names have been changed.

I may emulate the females but certainly not the males.

We only emulate people of the same sexes as us perhaps?

What do you think?