You may call on me over here at Jean! Good day! =)

Monday, August 31, 2009

Federation Of Malaya's 52nd Year Of Independence


The flag of Federation of Malaya
(11 stripes and 11 spokes in the star
)
From Uncle Lee

How to show that we love the Malaya's soil? By being a permanent resident on this land, to me! Because there's nothing more I could do.

Well, there is only one simple show of gestures that I've done to love this ground.

:: That's It ::

Spent RM1 for desperado Merdeka Grand Charity Raffle.
The other share-holders are Sham, Prem, Kalai, Praveena

Numbered as 017132

Today's the draw date! I wonder will our number appear in the Star paper tomorrow.

Love it or not, that's all I've done for you, Soil of Malaya.

:: Also Known As ::

Negeri2 Selat excluding SG+Negeri2 Melayu Bersekutu+Negeri2 Melayu Tidak Bersekutu

Besides, we celebrated Merdeka Day before the school holidays commenced, too.

How about you? How do you show your love to this piece of Malaya's Soil? Be it just simply simple or grand.

I wonder why is it called as National Day on 31 August when Malaysia was not formed yet by then. Any idea? Hmm.

Anyway, let us remember the sacrifices that have been made for our freedom!

Specially thanks to Tunku Abdul Rahman (Bapa Kemerdekaan), Dato Maharajalela (Perak), Dol Said (Naning), Dato Bahaman (Pahang), Tok Janggut (Kelantan), Sultan Abu Bakar (Johor) etc.